Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Marooned!!

You know, I had this dream once where God had decided to be considerate on us Bangaloreans and bring a beach to the city. One day I would step out and see my house turned into a houseboat, right in the middle of a vast endless ocean of aquamarine blue and the only way I could get to other places would be with the help of a raft. Very Famous Five-ish.

But today I realized...dreams do come true. I'm beginning to regret the fact that I didnt pay too much attention to the coach during my swimming lessons. Now there is no way out of this place.

Oh dear.

I'm drowning.

Glub
Glub
Glu........b.

1 comment:

sneha said...

Bangalore's quite the same as Chennai right now! We're flooded too! There's water everywhere.. Someday, we're going to slide open our bus windows only to be met by a waterfall. Rain's a strange thing.. It's great to watch, but such a spoilsport otherwise! And with our drainage systems the way they are........Oh hey, isn't that thing that just floated past the jacket I threw out years ago??